Interested community organizations that wish to receive job vacancy information must fill out the attached Community Organizations Notification Request Form.
ALT 102-3, WGBJ, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at the station. We seek the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to our station. Organizations that wish to receive our vacancy information should contact WAJI-HD2 by calling (260)-423-3676. Office hours are Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm.
Sarkes Tarzian Inc. is seeking a Digital Sales Manager
The DSM will be responsible for
- Revenue Generation
- Sales calls and proposal generation for marketing specialists and prospect new digital accounts.
- Develop account strategies to grow current client revenue while growing new business
- Provide regular and timely feedback, forecasts, reports, competitive information and field intelligence.
- Take the lead to create and package ideas that meet the needs of our core advertiser categories.
- Assume responsibility for digital display, SEM, SEO, Mobile, CTV/OTT and Social Media sales strategies while working with digital and sales consultants.
- Ensure optimal market coverage, client engagements, increasing awareness of products, services and capabilities.
- Identify and develop strategies for penetrating key accounts and prospects.
- Digital vendor management.
- Monthly digital invoice & expense reconciliation.
- Input advertising campaigns into billing and trafficking systems.
- Provide weekly activity & sales reporting to DT, GSM & GM.
- Reports Include: Revenue to goal for the month, quarter and year, sales for the week, appointments they participated in with the broadcast sellers (proposal / needs analysis, etc) & pending business
Sarkes Tarzian of Fort Wayne is a division of Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., an independent, family-oriented broadcasting and digital company with a dedication to serving local communities.
Fort Wayne-Allen County is a community on the rise that has built a nationally recognized economy thanks to its business-friendly environment, collaborative leadership and undeniable downtown momentum. Fort Wayne provides everyone the opportunity to achieve their potential, whatever that may be – from big-city amenities without the hassle or expense, to historic neighborhoods and rural charm. The region features the best in recreation with rivers, lakes, parks and trails. Fort Wayne is home to the Fort Wayne Komets (EHCL hockey team and proud affiliate of the Edmonton Oilers) and the Fort Wayne TinCaps (a Minor League Baseball team and the High-A affiliate of the San Diego Padres).
Sarkes Tarzian of Fort Wayne features full-service digital marketing solutions with ST Digital and three radio stations with multiple frequencies serving a variety of demographic groups: WAJI-FM Majic 95.1 is a regional Adult Contemporary station featuring Andy & Kat in the morning; WLDE-FM Classic Hits 101.7 is a metro station featuring Jim, Carrie & Angie in the morning and the best rock-based classic hits all day long; and WGBJ-FM ALT 99.5 / 102.3 is the areas only alternative music station, home of Zack Skyler (serious music junkie and local music proponent) and features local musicians and their music with the Homegrown Spotlight.
If you are a competitor, self-starter, team player, and want to work for a company that cares for its employees and the community, submit your resume and application to email@example.com. Sarkes Tarzian of Fort Wayne is an equal-opportunity employer.
Sarkes Tarzian Radio has an opening for a full-time Engineer in our Fort Wayne, IN division.
Ideal candidates possess an interest in audio systems, basic computer hardware & networking skills, and have good problem-solving skills. Basic electrical/electronic knowledge is desired.
Good communication skills and a willingness to learn new things is a must. This is definitely not a boring job.
Tech school and/or college desired, but not required. Experience in these areas is a plus.
Excellent Insurance and matching 401k available.
A good driving record is required.
Have interest or curiosity? Contact us and we will tell you more. firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit resume to:
Sarkes Tarzian Radio
Attn: Jamie Till
347 W Berry Street, Suite 600
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
P/T Remote Coordinator:
Sarkes Tarzian seeks a P/T Remote Coordinator to meet, greet, and serve customers at station remotes.
If you can drive a van with a trailer, we would like to talk to you.
Usually Fridays and Saturdays but other days are possible. 3.5 to 4 hour assignments. Candidates should possess a great driving record and an outgoing personality.
Send inquiry to email@example.com.
Sales Account Executive:
Sarkes Tarzian Inc. is seeking Sales Account Executives. Advertising Sales experience preferred, but not required. Work for stations WAJI MAJIC 95.1, WLDE Classic Hits 101.7 and ALT 102.3 and help local businesses grow and develop their business. Applicants must be self-motivated, hard workers, and love people. Have fun in a great environment and grow your career. Please fill out the form below and email your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org EEO M/F